February 26 (Wednesday), 2020 13:30~19:30
- Business meetings by appointment
- Keynote speach
- Networking with complimentary drinks and snacks
Tokyo International Forum 2nd basement floor (Hall E2)
- Japan Congress & Convention Bureau (JCCB)
- Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO)
Sellers & Buyers
- MICE Seller
- About 90 Organizations/ Companies（Local Governments, Convention Bureaus, Hotels, MICE Venues, Convention related Companies）
- MICE Buyer
- About 500 People
- Kuniko Inoguchi
The International MICE Expo (IME) is jointly organized by JCCB and JNTO. It is a business event where visitors can seek consultation on MICE projects in all parts of Japan and abroad, such as international conferences, domestic academic conventions, and large assemblies, and implementing corporate meetings, and events.
I am confident that IME is the best marketplace when you plan a MICE event or more. We encourage you to visit IME2020 to discuss locations and venues and to find the venue of your choice.
Overview of IME2020 business meetings
- IME2020 is a one-stop consulting solution platform that gathers MICE suppliers and convention bureaus from all over Japan.
- Visitors can obtain detailed information about subsidies and other funding advice for holding conferences and events in various areas of Japan.
- IME2020 will also introduce unique venues, suitable dining options pre- and post-conference tours, and other activities.
- The business meetings are mainly by prior appointment, prioritized for the buyer.
- An on site networking will also be held with refreshments.
- A seminar will also be held for hosts of international conferences.
Apply for a Hosted Buyer Program if eligible.
The hosted buyer program provides funding for transportation and other costs. It is available to organizers and planners of conferences or events that meet a certain conditions.
Contact the JCCB administrative office for further details.
Administrative office: email: email@example.com
- Keynote speach
- Business talks at booth
- IME2019 business meetings